Stalls at stop signs

So have tuned the hp carb to perfection and have wanted to give you advice, when you attach the carb put some electrical tape of the intake where the carb mounts to create a better seal, also a 52 jet is super lean you want to have at least a 65 jet in there if you have a 66/80cc and even larger if you have a slightly ported or bigger engine or both, I use this carb on my main bike and you need to make sure there are no leaks by sealing everything up so you can really properly be able to tune it so make sure you do that first.
I also have this carb.its feels like a much better build than my current one. Any thoughts on this type? My engine is a zedamax100.

Attachments

• 17154306060046062940892544864249.jpg
    17154306060046062940892544864249.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 17154306198172846714399694843975.jpg
    17154306198172846714399694843975.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 17
I also have this carb.its feels like a much better build than my current one. Any thoughts on this type? My engine is a zedamax100.
That's a dellorto phbg clone carburetor. I love them carbs. I run a 19mm & a 21mm dellorto phbg knock off carbs with great results.

Need to get rid of the plumbing shop that's attached to it. For sure need to see what size jets are in it. Gonna need a #30 pilot jet for sure.

That's a dellorto phbg clone carburetor. I love them carbs. I run a 19mm & a 21mm dellorto phbg knock off carbs with great results.

Need to get rid of the plumbing shop that's attached to it. For sure need to see what size jets are in it. Gonna need a #30 pilot jet for sure.
"plumbing shop" lol.
You got me lol
It's what I got at the moment

Hello y'all, I've been absent from the forum cuz I have had some other diversions occupying my time, but I would like to comment and also ask about this problem that I have started to experience now that thje heat has arrived here in Nevada. Could the problem be overheated fuel I also have a clone exhaust which is very close to my fuel line. Bike runs perfect first 5-10 minutes then will not want to start if shut off at a long light, I noticed bubbles,foaming in the fuel line, if allowed to cool 30 minutes then no problem until heats up again Maybe a heat shield ?

Hello y'all, I've been absent from the forum cuz I have had some other diversions occupying my time, but I would like to comment and also ask about this problem that I have started to experience now that thje heat has arrived here in Nevada. Could the problem be overheated fuel I also have a clone exhaust which is very close to my fuel line. Bike runs perfect first 5-10 minutes then will not want to start if shut off at a long light, I noticed bubbles,foaming in the fuel line, if allowed to cool 30 minutes then no problem until heats up again Maybe a heat shield ?
Yeah you could be having a symptom known as vapor lock. A plugged tank vent could also cause some similar symptoms. I would wrap the fuel line, build a heat shield for the exhaust/fuel line & check you fuel tank vent.

Whats up ya'll thank you for the advice which I greatly appreciate, I checked my head bolts and they are all tight ,I ordered a heat wrap (be here tomorrow) for the exhaust if nothing else it'll look cool, like wrapped headers on a old school hot rod. I replaced my fuel line new clamps and rerouted it away from the pipe, took it for a test ride not even 5mins and when I shut off it was bubbling in the line . The carb is not wet nor is the fuel line or connections, I'm wondering if the bowl/float is leaking air , float not correct, bowl gasket? Hmmm I think maybe I will check

Back