Stalls at stop signs

That could be your issue. The short ones have a tendency to transfer heat into the carb and boil the fuel in the bowl. I have this issue with the short intake on my BT80 from time to time in the hotter months of the summer. When it does it, feel around the intake and see if it's hot.

Thank you for the info and I will check it out this is the fuel line, normal to have this amount of air when riding it seems to like bubble up a little bit I just took it on a ride and it was completely had to run with the choke I rerouted the gas line so it's straighter maybe having problems with my crank seal again?

Attachments

• 17162269395977640326221849719910.jpg
    17162269395977640326221849719910.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 14
Thank you for the info and I will check it out this is the fuel line, normal to have this amount of air when riding it seems to like bubble up a little bit I just took it on a ride and it was completely had to run with the choke I rerouted the gas line so it's straighter maybe having problems with my crank seal again?
Yup, pretty normal.

Thanx y'all for the support and advice,after I catch the bird my cat (bringing me a gift) has released in the house I guess I'll pull the covers and start replacing the seals as I have them in stock from the previous time, and thinking back to the symptoms I believe you are correct. I just didn't want to!!

If all that air bothers you, put your lips on the gas tank filler and carefully create a slight vacuum. That will remove all that air. I do that with mine and it seems to help. I think I'm the only one who does this but it works for me.

If all that air bothers you, put your lips on the gas tank filler and carefully create a slight vacuum. That will remove all that air. I do that with mine and it seems to help. I think I'm the only one who does this but it works for me.
How is it you think that is working when the gas cap is a vented cap for gravity feed, no fuel pump involved???...Just wondering...lol.

How is it you think that is working when the gas cap is a vented cap for gravity feed, no fuel pump involved???...Just wondering...lol.
Good question. I've found with a near vertical empty fuel line and filter once the fuel is opened there is always air trapped in the filter.
One would think that it would be completely full with no air left at all, with the tank vented but still the air won't all leave. This shouldn't occur. That's why I put a gentle suction to it, and it seems to work to completely evacuate all the air.
Perhaps my tanks aren't as well vented as I think they are ?

Back