Starting a retro Whizzer project in Ohio

SPJ

Local time
3:30 AM
Hello all,
I'am a retiree who ,like many here ,remember motorbikes and scooters from my younger days. I never had the pleasure of owning one. I saw an add on the local "Craig's List" for a new Whizzer engine kit ,I inquierd about it and am now on my way to building my version of a retro Whizzer. This should be a fun project. I have learned quit a lot just lurking on this forum , many good ideas from many good people. I hope to be able to add to the general confusion and occasionally to the good and useful information on this forum. I have enjoyed motorcycling most of my life and currently ride a Honda Goldwing.
I am retired from tool & die making and reside in southwest Ohio.

Regards Steve

Hi Steve. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

welcome!

hello Steve and welcome to MBc! my dad was a tool and dye model maker for the raychem corp, i sure miss him! glad you found the site! good input is always appreciated...as you can see i am catching up and i am back on page 3 lol...enjoy the ride and do post pics in the picture gallery when you want too..:eek:

Back