Starting MB build today

seth.brazell

Local time
4:37 PM
Hey folks,

I'm starting my first MB build today. A 80/66cc Flying Horse on a Schwinn cruiser body. Cheap kit, don't know how long it will last but I consider it good practice. I've already solved a load of problems thanks to this forum and I'm sure I'll have many more questions in the hours, days, years to come. Thanks again, will post updates of the build later.

Best,
Seth

I built one of those exact bikes for my wife... the flying hoarse engine is a decent engine.

Save your money for a while until the flying hoarse dies on you, when you get tired of the 2 stroke... buy a honda gxh50, a grubee stage 2 or 3 gearbox, and a sickbikes 4 stroke jackshaft kit.

I took the flying hoarse off and am putting the above mentioned items on my Schwinn tomorrow when the engine gets here.

I am anticipating that it will be my favorite out of the 5 bikes that I own and ride.

congrats seth. good luck and may all of your questions be answered. The wealth of knowledge here has helped me out a bind soooo... many times.

Hope your up and riding by this afternoon! :D

Beautiful day for a ride

The sun finally came out as I finished my new MB. After a few adjustments I spent the rest of the afternoon breaking in the motor:) What a blast! Can't wait for tomorrow so I can ride again. Thanks for all the tips and advice!

-S

Back