Starting

I have the kick stand that elevates the back wheel and I tried everything it just seems he only way is to have your momentum start it

I tried slowly letting he clutch go but it still doesn't work just stops like the engine is seized
Sound like your chain is bound up on the engine gear.
Take the left rear cover off and look.

It shouldn't be that tight. I can do it with my 69cc. With the clutch engaged it should move when you put your weight on the peddles, is the engine pretty new? Maybe your clutch is too tight. Did you try priming the engine? Get the gas already in there so you don't have to suck it in.

I'm old and light weight - some of the POS coaster bikes are so hard that I sometimes throw all my weight on the pedal and it just sags a bit - at that point, I treat it like a tight harley and jump up a bit before I come down on pedal, then it will start. In cases where motor is full of fuel, once I get it to turn, I can pedal the crap out of it till it starts, but there is no love in my heart for stupid people that don't build on a bike with big sprocket in back.

It's not a new engine pretty broken in
How do you prime it
How do I losses the clutch and how would it being to tight affect it

I'm old and light weight - some of the POS coaster bikes are so hard that I sometimes throw all my weight on the pedal and it just sags a bit - at that point, I treat it like a tight harley and jump up a bit before I come down on pedal, then it will start. In cases where motor is full of fuel, once I get it to turn, I can pedal the crap out of it till it starts, but there is no love in my heart for stupid people that don't build on a bike with big sprocket in back.

I don't think the sprocket is that big

Attachments

• 52523000485__08556FEE-76BF-4D67-9C29-D00800648213.JPG
    52523000485__08556FEE-76BF-4D67-9C29-D00800648213.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 85
How so what make there coaster diff from any other wheel
The pedal side of the wheel probably has a 18 tooth sprocket. You could bump it up to a 22 or drop the chaining sprocket at the cranks to a 40 or 36. It looks like it's a 44. Any of these changes will make the pedal starting easier.

The pedal side of the wheel probably has a 18 tooth sprocket. You could bump it up to a 22 or drop the chaining sprocket at the cranks to a 40 or 36. It looks like it's a 44. Any of these changes will make the pedal starting easier.
Also why do I have to lower my ratio I don't have an issue pedaling

because one must pedal to get the motor to start - smaller pedal sprocket on front helps, as does larger on back

Back