Staton FD with Subaru EH035 [SOLD]

I've decided that I want to go electric instead. I've only had this 2 weeks and put a half dozen hours on the motor and drive. Everything is like new except the U bracket which I had to bend to fit my bike. If you want a new bracket they're $13 from Staton but in most cases I don't think it would be necessary. Photos of the bike and friction drive are posted in my build thread here ( http://motorbicycling.com/f41/first-build-genesis-onyx-29-cruiser-29901.html ). If you're shopping for a FD let's talk.

I'm open to a reasonable offer. I've got a "verified" PayPal account and a 100% rating on eBay so I'm an honest guy to do business with. I paid $408 including shipping a couple weeks ago so I'm not in a hurry to loose too much on this, but drop me a personal message and let's talk. I'd prefer to sell it rather than keep it. ;)

I should also add that for the few hours that the engine has on it I only used non-ethanol gas in it. I didn't want to risk damaging the engine in any way.

I think what most folks looking here would like to see is a price.

If you know what something is going to cost you - and assuming the deal is good for you - you then see if you can find some way to come up with the money...

To be honest, I've never sold anything this new before so it's hard for me to judge what a fair price is. The Staton friction drive kit with Subaru engine sells for $389.24 new plus shipping. Mine is roughly 2 weeks old and has only a couple hours on it. How's $325.00 plus shipping, sound reasonable?

Thanks! I just need someone to buy it so I can start working on my electric friction drive. ;) I pulled the kit off my bike the other day and it looks as good as new. I have a grand total of 2 hours on the motor, everything works perfectly. I'll be posting photos later today. Hope to sell it to someone here soon, otherwise I'll list it on eBay.

Here's some photos of the kit and what it looked like on my bike. The motor has 2 hours on it and the friction drive looks like new. I just finished draining the fluids and cleaning off what little dust was on it. I'll have it packed and ready to ship this afternoon. If you're thinking about getting a friction drive, let's talk. Asking price is $325 plus shipping. :)

Attachments

• IMGP1999.JPG
    IMGP1999.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMGP2003.JPG
    IMGP2003.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 246
  • IMGP2004.JPG
    IMGP2004.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 392
Back