USA Staton-Inc Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:16 AM
motorized-bicycle-oklahoma-stanton-inc.jpg

Staton-Inc. has been a leader in the manufacture and sale of motorized bicycles since 1984. Stanton-Inc is an motorized bicycle dealer in Oklahoma.

Products: Engine kits, parts
Location: 3310 S. Brunson Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 73119

Last edited:
When I ordered my kit 10 years ago it took around 3 weeks to arrive. I did get some upgraded parts though which had to have special machining done to it. I will say the kit has held up for 10 years with no major problems. Chances are yours will arrive soon
Glad to hear they are solid kits. That's one reason I spent the extra money, for the reliability. I just need to be patient I guess.

Here's a story of how David and I came up with a design to improve his axle on his hubs. I still have that axle on my bike today

Had a great experience with Staton. My order took about two weeks to ship out, due to Covid and his suppliers being backed up. I contacted him and he said he was having his stuff anodized and would take a week or so. But when he had them in stock, he shipped out right away, and arrived two days later. Very happy. Kit is amazing and very high quality. I can see why so many people have had these forever. And it's a Honda, they are known to run forever. I have a Honda Rebel motorcycle and it always runs. No complaints. And I supported a small business. If you're thinking of getting a FD kit, go with a Staton. You get what you pay for.

Last edited:
I've had about 6 kits from Staton and yes they're the best, sold the others. One thing about the honda is to empty the tank and the carb if you ever let it sit for more than 3 months. Run the motor bone dry and use the pull cord to suck any remaining fuel out of the carb. It's the suction that does it. The tank will empty easily just by tipping the bike on it's side. Ethanol sitting in the carb will mess the carb up and those carbs are like watches to rebuild, pain in the ass.

I've had about 6 kits from Staton and yes they're the best, sold the others. One thing about the honda is to empty the tank and the carb if you ever let it sit for more than 3 months. Run the motor bone dry and use the pull cord to suck any remaining fuel out of the carb. It's the suction that does it. The tank will empty easily just by tipping the bike on it's side. Ethanol sitting in the carb will mess the carb up and those carbs are like watches to rebuild, pain in the ass.

They make very inexpensive pumps to get fluids out of your engine or tank. My pump was around $12 USA from Harbor Freight.

Back