USA Staton-Inc Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:50 PM
motorized-bicycle-oklahoma-stanton-inc.jpg

Staton-Inc. has been a leader in the manufacture and sale of motorized bicycles since 1984. Stanton-Inc is an motorized bicycle dealer in Oklahoma.

Products: Engine kits, parts
Location: 3310 S. Brunson Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 73119

Last edited:
Last time I ordered a kit from Dave it took a lil while cuzz his order of rollers were out at a vendor getting hardened and plated, he was up front about the reason and I completely understood and was patient. He should say what's up and quit promising false shipping dates. Unless the vendor is doing the same to him but he should explain that. This in no way changes my opinion of Staton because of 12 years of good experiences with them. Needs to be more upfront though about what's going on = custumer service. 2 sides to every story though, I'd like to hear Staton's side.

5-7 you're right that wouldn't solve the problem.
How to install a Drive roller in a Staton-Inc. Channel
*76 mm clutch rotors / 78 mm ID clutch drums.
1. Press the bearing with the retaining ring in the inside / on the short leg of the channel. Use a block of wood or rubber mallet if needed.
2. Insert the Drive roller thru the bearing hole of the LONG leg / Engine Side of the channel.
3. The drive roller should have a light press fit. ONLY press the end into the drive roller about half way into the bearing on the short leg at this time.
4. Now place the 2nd bearing over the threaded end of the drive roller and press the bearing / retaining ring all the way down into the pocket for the retaining ring. You may need to use a block of wood or a Rubber mallet if you do not have an arbor press.
5. Spin the drive roller to make sure it spins freely if not hold the channel firmly and stick the shorter leg of the channel with a rubber mallet beside the bearing in a downward motion and this will free up the bearings.
6. Place the Drive roller in a bench vice to hold tight where the threads are up right.
7. Add ONE BIG Drop of Blue or Red lock tight to the threads about 1/8” from the end of the threads.
9. Place the engine spacer over the bearing / engine side. The engine spacer ID keeps the retaining ring in place along with the bearing & drive roller.
10. Thread on the 78mm ID Clutch Drum with the 12 mm x 1.5 female right hand threads. Use a Filter or band wrench to tighten. Order Product ID: Be sure you DO NOT BEND or damage the clutch drum.
11. Hold the channel assembly, make sure the engine spacer is seated around the bearing, then spin the drive roller and look at the clutch drum and the space between the engine spacer.

Last edited:
So I ordered a GX50 about a week ago, and haven't received even a tracking email. I sent an email the other day asking about the ETA, never have gotten a response. Sent another email out this morning, hopefully I'll get a reply. How long did it take for you guys to receive your kit?

So I ordered a GX50 about a week ago, and haven't received even a tracking email. I sent an email the other day asking about the ETA, never have gotten a response. Sent another email out this morning, hopefully I'll get a reply. How long did it take for you guys to receive your kit?

Please keep in mind Covid 19 has slowed everything down. About anything coming from Asia will take several weeks longer than what it use to.

Please keep in mind Covid 19 has slowed everything down. About anything coming from Asia will take several weeks longer than what it use to.
Well Staton is located in US. And I ordered a kit that was in stock. So it shouldn't take a week or more to ship out should it?

Well he has my $500 and he hasn't replied to my emails. And nothing has shipped. Might have to try and call. If that doesn't work, might have to do a chargeback.

When I ordered my kit 10 years ago it took around 3 weeks to arrive. I did get some upgraded parts though which had to have special machining done to it. I will say the kit has held up for 10 years with no major problems. Chances are yours will arrive soon

Back