Stealth Bomber Electric Bike

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:55 PM
Very fast electric bike. They are custom made and come with a very big price tag also.

Last edited:
This is a video of someone else on Youtube. I don't have one of these bikes just yet.... These bikes have a top speed of 80km/hr.

So thats about 48 mph. I would like to know how far (in miles) it will go on a charge. And how many kw/horse's it puts out.

Here's some stats I found for the bike:

Top Speed: 50 mph
Range: 50 miles
Weight- 116 lbs
Battery: 72 volt 10ah lifepo4 (claimed good for 1000 charges)
Peak Power is 4.5kW
Cost $10,000 :sick: - Cheaper models are available....

OUCH!!! For 10k I would buy an old air cooled VW or three. Any Idea where the vid was taken? It looks like another country, they drive on the right side of the road.

Yeah it's an expensive bike and if you were caught on the roads where I live the cops would just take it from you straight away - that's if they could catch you. For $10k I'd be throwing the bike over the nearest fence and riding off as fast as possible :D

I think this is in Germany. They are made by an Australian company and totally illegal by our 200watts laws.

Yes Quiet is not always a good thing. Put a chain saw on the front for noise and it will help you get through traffic while riding on the sidewalk.

Back