Stealth Electric Bike owners

QMS

Local time
4:09 AM
Hey everyone
I would like to know if there are any other Stealth owners on THIS forum out there? Show your pics and vids and discuss any general mods or performance mods you have done. If anyone has any questions about Stealth Electric Bikes please feel free to ask as i would be more than happy to answer them:D
Here is a pic of my ride.
photos 041.jpg

There was a Stealth electric bike owner in Melbourne's outer east, but he got involved in a pursuit with a highway patrol officer (of which he was clocked at 80 km/h) and the end result: the police f*&ked him up good and proper; confiscated his bike and a bunch of other stuff.

After that pursuit, the law was changed in Victoria, so a police officer can issue on the spot tickets/fines (using their subjective judgement that the bike is an over powered device), which includes a bike with a non-functional engine) and the owner now has to prove to police that the bicycle makes no more than 200 watts and cannot travel faster than 20 km/h under motorised assist power.

The law will also be changed that requires a rider operating a motorised assist bicycle to continuously turn the pedals to engage the motorised assist mechanism.

Just shows how one f*&kwit can mess it up for everyone. It didn't help that the website advertises 80 km/h top speed.

Awesome bike but you know the price will also be awesomely high since they don't show what it is on their site.
Do you know how much the Hurricane costs?

Back