steel grubee style crank case anywhere?

jatgm1

Local time
10:30 PM
ive looked around and it looks like all the cases ive found are made of that chineseium stuff. does anyone know of anyone that sells a steel crank case?

I for one am very proud that all of my beer cans have gone to such a noble cause. In this manor of thinking, all things being connected and all, There may on a molecular level be portions of my engine made in America. Perhaps the Great White North as well. Americanium, Canadaium?

I for one am very proud that all of my beer cans have gone to such a noble cause. In this manor of thinking, all things being connected and all, There may on a molecular level be portions of my engine made in America. Perhaps the Great White North as well. Americanium, Canadaium?

Heavens know, we do our share of beer drinking up here...

I love these guys. There is another one from up there with a guy always getting harassed by cops and fire dept. over his home remodeling, burning trash in the yard, and crazy motorized projects he builds and tests in the yard. Neighbors hate him.

yeah, but americanium is actually an element, but chinesium...thats a newly discovered alloy :)

anyways, australia is the largest supplier of bauxite and or aluminium... just try buying the stuff over here. we're too busy selling it to china for nothing to sell it to our own residents.

Back