Still For Sale - Reduced Price [SOLD]

Two Motorized Bikes - His and Hers. Built last year and first posted for sale last April. Both bikes feature an 80cc King's Motors engine kit on a Micargi Pantera Cruiser bike with coaster brakes. I bought the kits and the bikes brand new last year. Both have very low miles and are ready to run. I built them for me and my wife, but my wife preferred a scooter instead (No pedals - Gasp!:eek:). Have been garage kept and would be fun for someone this summer. I live in Virginia Beach, VA and they can be seen and picked up here. Was asking $800 for both. Now asking $750. My phone number is: (706) 577-3475, or you can e-mail me at: Nactorman@yahoo.com. Thanks, Charlie.

Attachments

• Black Bike.jpg
    Black Bike.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Blue Bike.jpg
    Blue Bike.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 336
Yep - Both

Yes Sir, $750 takes them both. (Two [2] bikes, that is.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can do that.

Prices separate are: $350 for the blue/black & $400 for the black/red. Thanks, Charlie.

thank you - I am interested but I need to sell 2 of the motorized MTB's I already have ... I will contact you if/when that happens to find out if you still have your cruisers

One left

I have sold the black and red bike, but still have the blue and black one for sale. Thanks.
Charles

it's not my bike - I just found it on Craigslist and figured I'd share it with the motorized bike community ...

Back