Still seeking repair Louisville Kentucky

• Thread starter Deleted member 31369
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31369

Still seeking help. Some of y'all were a little helpful others were just being annoying in my previous post so I really am still in need of a repair person in Louisville Kentucky.
I tried the suggestion that the annoying person on the other thread proposed and there's no help available there.
So here's a little tip if you can't help somebody scroll along this is no way to treat somebody who's new to the hobby just because you're a know at all.

Have you tried any bicycle repair shops? Try to contact Cyclesmiths, there in Louisville Kentucky & have facebook, they seem like nice, knowledgable company/repair shop.

Have you tried any bicycle repair shops? Try to contact Cyclesmiths, there in Louisville Kentucky & have facebook, they seem like nice, knowledgable company/repair shop.
Thank you for the tip, I left a message on their facebook messenger. Thanks also for your kindness and your private messages.

Have you checked like say craigslist, myspace, facebook or similar in your area for someone whom builds them, then ask them if they are available for some paid help? Most people here don't like my pricing, but they love it when the see the price of an auto shop. lol. I'm cheap at $30 an hour plus parts t a 25% mark up. I do that because I paid all taxes, shipping, and have had to store them. I'm not in Kentucky though. If I didn't live 1200 miles away I'd have come over to help at no charge for labor, just gas and parts. If you move close to me, I'll totally help ya get bike going. lol

Have you checked like say craigslist, myspace, facebook or similar in your area for someone whom builds them, then ask them if they are available for some paid help? Most people here don't like my pricing, but they love it when the see the price of an auto shop. lol. I'm cheap at $30 an hour plus parts t a 25% mark up. I do that because I paid all taxes, shipping, and have had to store them. I'm not in Kentucky though. If I didn't live 1200 miles away I'd have come over to help at no charge for labor, just gas and parts. If you move close to me, I'll totally help ya get bike going. lol
Yeah I'm in the process and thanks for your offer but I Made what I hope was my last move a year ago July.
I jumped into this hobby knowing literally nothing about it, So that's on me. Myspace.... I'm not that freaking old,
hehe. I'll keep searching and thanks for your encouragement and humor, I appreciate you!
Time for me to go outside and tell the durned kids to get out of the freaking yard......👴😜

As long as you have the tools, we got ya on here. We have guys that have raced for decades, guys that just love to cut things up and make fire to melt them back together, we have wheel guys, we have joke guys, we even have the inspector. We got ya covered. All you need to do, try a search, if nothing pops up, hit us up with a new thread. Pictures really help us solve problems quicker. If there is something that don't make sense, shoot us a new thread. We ain't happy, unless you engine goes vroom. :cool:

Edit:::: unless you have a 2 stroke, then it's BRAP BRAP PAPAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAPP BRAAAP BRAP RBAP BRAP, a nicer sound. lol

Time for me to go outside and tell the durned kids to get out of the freaking yard......👴😜
I remember the old man who kept my baseball. just because it broke his window. :ROFLMAO:
Thats him Wrench, its Pooh, Thats the guy thats got your baseball !!!...lol.

Nope, wait a minute...Yep, nevermind, its me that has your ball...lol....DAMIEN

Back