Stinger Length?

I use the super charged cdi Street Ryderz recommended to me. Did a bunch of mods all at once so can't compare apples to apples :p

I sort of feel the same, overwhelmed with new upgrades lol

Where do we see/buy the super charged cdi?
Paging @Street Ryderz :p

Right now i really shouldn't be tinkering with stuff.
My ride, with the BGF sleeved cyl upgrade and the strange new rings, the ride today felt a bit more peppy in the steppy :D

I guess i am just searching for more oomph, as far as goin from 25 to 35 (if and when need be) pretty quick and the getting up hills at a better rate.
But, at the end of the day, i really can't complain about the old klunker and it's engine.

Save me @Spare_Parts i think i am losin my mind with this stuff :D

Been in the same place buying a ton of s**t that I don't need lol!

Other places sell it as well. Think they were on Amazon or ebay as well.

Right on!
Thank you :)

I have that link and forgot about it until i clicked on it and the star turned blue :D

I sort of feel the same, overwhelmed with new upgrades lol

Where do we see/buy the super charged cdi?
Paging @Street Ryderz :p

Right now i really shouldn't be tinkering with stuff.
My ride, with the BGF sleeved cyl upgrade and the strange new rings, the ride today felt a bit more peppy in the steppy :D

I guess i am just searching for more oomph, as far as goin from 25 to 35 (if and when need be) pretty quick and the getting up hills at a better rate.
But, at the end of the day, i really can't complain about the old klunker and it's engine.

Save me @Spare_Parts i think i am losin my mind with this stuff :D
I buy the super charged cdi's from gasbike,I know they suck but for little parts like this they are cheap and quick and have not had issues with orders.Even with the super charged cdi I retard the rotor/magnet to try and get my base to around that 8-10 degrees,and that's where it fires in the top rpm with the advance curve between them.

Thanks mate!
Ok, i'm not looking for any more speed above 34'ish.
I just have a need to get from 25 up to around 34 fairly quick, faster than now :D

So i ordered that 12 degree advanced magnet from zms then heard from @Spare_Parts which got me to wondering :unsure:

Would i even need the zms advanced magnet or will the super charged cdi do what i need? or is that for the top end?

Thank ya for taking the time to post here man, your help means alot :)

Thanks mate!
Ok, i'm not looking for any more speed above 34'ish.
I just have a need to get from 25 up to around 34 fairly quick, faster than now :D

So i ordered that 12 degree advanced magnet from zms then heard from @Spare_Parts which got me to wondering :unsure:

Would i even need the zms advanced magnet or will the super charged cdi do what i need? or is that for the top end?

Thank ya for taking the time to post here man, your help means alot :)
Ok so an advanced mag would be good for drag racing to a point but would have to be coupled with a retarded curve cdi or there is no way it will last,as for midrange it wouldn't really be much different tbh.The super charged cdi will work well for any engine as it has a curve that puts the upper rpm timming closer to where it should be,pipe staging is probably what you want so that at 25 the pipe hits and gives that extra pull,climbing hills on the pipe usualy maintains it's self.so at 25 with a 44t gear and 26" wheel that's 6k rpm and quite a commen range witch will pull until 8k bringing you to the 35 mark then depending on the pipe it may allow a bit of over rev but I cant say for sure as most folks seem to be capped by their pipe's peak.

Ok so an advanced mag would be good for drag racing to a point but would have to be coupled with a retarded curve cdi or there is no way it will last,as for midrange it wouldn't really be much different tbh.The super charged cdi will work well for any engine as it has a curve that puts the upper rpm timming closer to where it should be,pipe staging is probably what you want so that at 25 the pipe hits and gives that extra pull,climbing hills on the pipe usualy maintains it's self.so at 25 with a 44t gear and 26" wheel that's 6k rpm and quite a commen range witch will pull until 8k bringing you to the 35 mark then depending on the pipe it may allow a bit of over rev but I cant say for sure as most folks seem to be capped by their pipe's peak.

You are a God!
That makes sense to me somewhat. Mind you i have had a few beers tonight.
That's what i am in need of, at 25 i sometimes need to get out of the way quickly and accelerate to around 34'ish, right now i can't get there quick enough.

I have the 40th rear with an 11th that pulls good uphill on 26" wheels but the get up and go up to 34'ish seems to be lacking, if need be.

Although, i feel as though when i try to gain some things to get places a bit better, i seem to be shoved back 9 or 10 steps,
which makes me feel as though i need to just stay with things as they are and make sure they are going to perform as needed before i start another mod :D :cry:

Mate? I don't understand the numbers i guess

Oh, so open up my header pipe and fab a larger J pipe into the SBP ex chamber that i already modded?
So i may not need the cdi and i am writing off the damn magnet from zms as we speak.

I love you friend, thank you for your help :)

You are a God!
That makes sense to me somewhat. Mind you i have had a few beers tonight.
That's what i am in need of, at 25 i sometimes need to get out of the way quickly and accelerate to around 34'ish, right now i can't get there quick enough.

I have the 40th rear with an 11th that pulls good uphill on 26" wheels but the get up and go up to 34'ish seems to be lacking, if need be.

Although, i feel as though when i try to gain some things to get places a bit better, i seem to be shoved back 9 or 10 steps,
which makes me feel as though i need to just stay with things as they are and make sure they are going to perform as needed before i start another mod :D :cry:

Mate? I don't understand the numbers i guess

Oh, so open up my header pipe and fab a larger J pipe into the SBP ex chamber that i already modded?
So i may not need the cdi and i am writing off the damn magnet from zms as we speak.

I love you friend, thank you for your help :)
I'm going to guess that your pipe hits at lower than 25 atm?
Or does it actually hit at all yet?

I'm going to guess that your pipe hits at lower than 25 atm?
Or does it actually hit at all yet?

Everything seems to be ok as far as getting up to 25 and pulling up most hills i have a bit of slow down.
I get to a hill doing the 25mph speed limit and i am doing like 20 when i hit the top, i'm confusing huh?
Geez i am confused myself.
You got a shop? I'll pay you money :D

I'm really not worried about getting above 34'ish i just need the up hill climbing power and the ability to get to
34'ish fairly quickly.

When i lay down over the handle bars on a long ride and go WOT, at about 29 or 31'ish things seem to sound different and everything seems to be really smooth, like i can let off the throttle a slight bit and it get even better then i WOT again and it remains the same, I don't mind that at all.
So honestly i have no clue if it is hitting or not.
I'd like to be able to get to the 34'ish a bit quicker though.

Back