Stinger Length?

tastes like mexico tonight lol

might just need to put the world away for a minute lol

Life is nuts guys, stop all of the arguing.

You can be Mountain high one minute then in a second be down and out.

Life is to short to make enemies, my Friends.

Make friends, get along, network, Prosper, Live Long and let your good deeds shine onto your children and your childrens children.

To argue on a Forum about the Motorized bicycles we like, well, that is pretty dumb.
We're here to educate ourselves and others through our experiences, fails and succeeds....

You all are some very intersting people and at very differing degrees of intelligence and experience, so keep that in mind.

What are we here for?

You're here to Help others and let some knowledge sink into your data base in order to help another
that you may encounter upon your MB path of Freedom.

🚴‍♂️

Those namura rings with the sleeved cylinder seem to be working great together.
I checked the wristpin and the cage bearing today and everything is still tight and not sloppy.

These things are pretty fun to tinker with and then when they get reliable they seem to just be more fun :D

Ride Safe guys and Thank you all for all of your help to get me where i am at today! :)

BGF sleeved cylinder with the Namura rings and the crazy 1 1/8" ID pipe from cylinder through modded SBP expansion chamber
is just nutty fun lol

The cylinder doesn't seem to get very hot now, even after a 28 mile ride no stops.

Man, @Spare_Parts once you get your bike built i think you'll like the sleeved cylinder.

Back