Stinger Length?

Starting on the engine this week. :giggle:

Good to hear the time spent looking for rings is paying off!

Don't forget to pin the sleev/cyl ;)

Oh yeah it is paying off.
Once seated you'll feel the difference, exponentially!

I just have a down and dirty FrankenKlunker LOL

Your bike is sweet brother!

Keep us posted please (y)

I never thought, even after having seen the vids, that my little engine could be so peppy and pull so hard uphill lol

All due to the help that you all gave here :)

Thank you All!

:unsure: I wonder if i can split/Y the header pipe close to the cylinder and run two (2) modified SBP expansion chambers set up like i have the one on there now.

Dual modded SBP pipes, one on each side lol
That would look neat for sure but would it be benificial :unsure:

:unsure: I wonder if i can split/Y the header pipe close to the cylinder and run two (2) modified SBP expansion chambers set up like i have the one on there now.

Dual modded SBP pipes, one on each side lol
That would look neat for sure but would it be benificial :unsure:
Maybe if both were half the volume but not sure they would see equal flow.

Maybe if both were half the volume but not sure they would see equal flow.
Have you tried any of the G4 cylinders? A guy came in with a 100.00 Ebay kit and bike last week. It had the G4 cyl. I built the bike for him and it ran like a beast right out of the box with no mods. Had 4mm of blow down, open partitioned transfers, Af80 rod, tall jug/ 2.779" with single base gasket and type B piston. The intake and exhaust ports were large and clean. Clean casting. I was quite surprised how well it ran.

Have you tried any of the G4 cylinders? A guy came in with a 100.00 Ebay kit and bike last week. It had the G4 cyl. I built the bike for him and it ran like a beast right out of the box with no mods. Had 4mm of blow down, open partitioned transfers, Af80 rod, tall jug/ 2.779" with single base gasket and type B piston. The intake and exhaust ports were large and clean. Clean casting. I was quite surprised how well it ran.
That's cool,I was showing a buddy those last week saying we have to get some because they looked so good.I needed more cdi's and just ordered 5 of the super charged those cost 95 bucks U.S. plus 35 for shipping then the exchange and duty is almost 200 Canadian so jugs will have to wait LOL but I really do want to try them!I like that the transfers can be corrected much easier and the bridged exhaust port will allow much more width to be used safely.

That's cool,I was showing a buddy those last week saying we have to get some because they looked so good.I needed more cdi's and just ordered 5 of the super charged those cost 95 bucks U.S. plus 35 for shipping then the exchange and duty is almost 200 Canadian so jugs will have to wait LOL but I really do want to try them!I like that the transfers can be corrected much easier and the bridged exhaust port will allow much more width to be used safely.
I am going to have to break down and build one for myself as well. Problem is my bike is running pretty good, and I hate fixing what ait't broke.

Hey @gary55, is that a stock muffler on the end of your outlet tube there?

If so, is it gutted and or did you keep the cap with the little outlet tube?

I've thought of adding a gutted stock muffler just to lessen the cackle, if that'll even work i have no clue :D

Back