Stinger Length?

Hey @gary55, is that a stock muffler on the end of your outlet tube there?

If so, is it gutted and or did you keep the cap with the little outlet tube?

I've thought of adding a gutted stock muffler just to lessen the cackle, if that'll even work i have no clue :D
Are you still using the SBP pipe?

Have you tried any of the G4 cylinders? A guy came in with a 100.00 Ebay kit and bike last week. It had the G4 cyl. I built the bike for him and it ran like a beast right out of the box with no mods. Had 4mm of blow down, open partitioned transfers, Af80 rod, tall jug/ 2.779" with single base gasket and type B piston. The intake and exhaust ports were large and clean. Clean casting. I was quite surprised how well it ran.
Have you seen the g4 bottom end on ebay? Looks like a Super Rat with the 3 bolt timing cover and has the integrated cdi. Wonder if it has the larger crank bearings. Don't know much else about the SR engines but might pick one up.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Here is the Junker Columbia Klunker with KX65 pipe reconfigured and modified to use the SBP pipe first divergent cone.
With the 40th rear sprocket it has crazy low rpm torque and hill climbing power like crazy.
Tops out at WOT around 34'ish and just pulls like a clydesdale :)

IMG_20191013_082445 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20191013_082515 - Copy.jpg

My intake manifolds keep cracking every winter.
This winter i decided to make an intake manifold out of a muffler flange and tube. (Larger inside diameter)
with the exception of a little 4 stroking everything seems to just clydesdale along at low speed, pulling uphill even better so far :)

Will post pics tomorrow of intake.

@Street Ryderz
Everything you said has helped me tremendously brother! :)

Still a junker work in progress but still chuggin along.

Top speed so far with this set up with 44th driven sprocket is now 41mph, after the new intake.

Thank you Everyone, for helping me come to this point in my MB endeavor :)

More to come! :p

Back