Stingray chopper mounting help!!!

Please Help! I have been trying to find the vendors and parts mentioned in this and all of the threads about the Stingray chopper. Livefast and "Barry" seem to have vanished! Doues anybody have a web address for these guys?

I found Live Fast by adding the space (Not livefast) but barry is still eluding me

Azvinnie is right. I bought both of the engine mount and the sprocket mount from barry on ebay. Excellent quality welds and milling! I also bought the chopper long exhaust from him, it fit perfectly aswell. I'd highly suggest it.

the long exhaust from barry is a nice piece...
but it is a staight pipe and very loud (loud pipes DO save lives)
unfortunately, it has caused us to be noticed a lot more by 'the man'
just a little warning !!!

ps. vinnie changed out the pipe for a quieter one from livefast

Correction, I think I may have bought my pipe from LiveFast on ebay. Sorry.
It definitely has a baffle and is designed like the stock pipes except the manifold is much longer. My pipe actually tends to deepen the exhaust note and bring the volume down a bit. The one at spookytooth looks nice aswell. I like the bend in it, looks like it would tuck underneath the bike a bit more. Got a nasty burn on my calf from mine because I stupidly wore shorts that day.

Barry is great!

I just want everyone to know that Barrys' motor mount is fantastic! I KNOW this beefy piece will not be bending or breaking any time soon. His exhaust looks better than anybody elses' but here in BC it is ALWAYS illegal to mount a gas engine to a bike frame (electric only) so noise reduction is VERY important here.

Oh, The hub adapter from Live Fast is also a very well made item but I won't be using their stock bolts.(they look very cheap to me) Otherwise 10/10

Barry is STILL on Ebay

Just so everybody knows Barry is STILL on Ebay and the link above still shows his products. He does not seem to have hub adapters anymore but he now has a long exhaust MOD kit that allows you to mount your stock (or modified) muffler on a long pipe. Looks as good as ever and it should be as quiet as any muffled Chinese 2 stroke (which is to say kinda loud LOL). It is inexpensive and looks great on an OCC Stingray or chop-alike like mine. I will be purchasing one soon.

Gary in BC

I drilled new holes in a 36 tooth sprocket to fit the 44 tooth rubber spacers ..
Trimmed part of the tensioner off to run the chain above the lower swingarm..
Been riding it for two years now..

Back