Stingray Drive sproket

P

Patch

I remember seeing somethhing on flipping the drive sproket to give you more of an alignment...but I can really do that to my engine the key on the shaft won't reach! So can i just shimm it out a bit or is this really necessary?

Thanks guys :D almost done. Just need to mount the rear sproket and get someone to weld me an exhaust!!!! pics coming...

I mentioned flipping the rear sprocket so the edge that is out to one side is on the other, giving an extra millimeter of alignment.

Is this what you are referring to by the "Drive sprocket" or was that someone elses advice

a quick search didn't turn up any flipping of the drive sprocket...only rear sprocket.

Patch said:
I remember seeing somethhing on flipping the drive sproket to give you more of an alignment...but I can really do that to my engine the key on the shaft won't reach! So can i just shimm it out a bit or is this really necessary?

Thanks guys :D almost done. Just need to mount the rear sproket and get someone to weld me an exhaust!!!! pics coming...
Blaze did it on his switchblade
http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?p=3647&highlight=#3647

Back