Stingray OCC with 90cc Honda, got the tank on finally!

Some of you may have seen this bike in my "introduction" thread. As I said in there, I ordered a tank from ThatsDax.com, it came in today. The tank is perfect for my bike! Great pricing too! ;)

So with that said, here's how the bike stands as of this afternoon. I'm still considering a sprung seat, it's not exactly comfortable as it is. It sure looks good with the Schwinn seat though... lol

My friend built another one just like it, but on a chrome frame with a 110cc engine. He had it running good, but the engine locked up, turns out the crankshaft froze to the connecting rod. We've got another bottom end to swap his parts onto, and get it running again. Then we can get some video of us running them. They're a blast to ride, but a little scary at the same time! They're running around 55-60 as they are, and both are geared to low and the engine is screaming before it tops out. I've got to figure out what the rear wheel came off of and get a smaller sprocket for it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2,924
You Crazy TOO

I wanted to do that on a bicycle frame. Until I owned this. Weigh Weigh too heavy for a single down Frame. The ole song I hope never comes to anyone....She was ridin down that mountain goin 90 miles an hour when the chain on her Bicycle BROKE, They found her in the GRASS, IMG_0661.JPG Well you know the rest. & her TT] s playin DIXIE on the spokes... These brakes are minimum for that Honda block no matter the ccd.

I bought this bike as a 50 cc, Put the 125 Lifan copy on, chopped 4 inches off. I LIKE IT... Call it the Ripster. IT ROCKS!! Colo & Wyo approved... Mikey really likes it though - so ride it like you stole it! Straight up a billy trail.. Woo Hoo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice. bummer no pedals though, mind you motors a little big to be street legal up here anyways but still a very nice build and looks like a blast to ride. 60 mph you say wow. I want one : )

lol zombie. a little coe goes along ways. I rank him right up there in the genious category with zappa. you ever seen the footage of him (frank) when he went up against the Maryland legislature regarding human rights and a womens choice of going topless if she so pleases? lol
a comment made by frank in the legislative talks to the entire assembly
Quote: personally, i like breasts. ha ha , too funny

I wanted to do that on a bicycle frame. Until I owned this. Weigh Weigh too heavy for a single down Frame. The ole song I hope never comes to anyone....She was ridin down that mountain goin 90 miles an hour when the chain on her Bicycle BROKE, They found her in the GRASS, View attachment 2233
I bought this bike as a 50 cc, Put the 125 Lifan copy on, chopped 4 inches off. I LIKE IT... Call it the Ripster. IT ROCKS!! Colo & Wyo approved... Mikey really likes it though - so ride it like you stole it! Straight up a billy trail.. Woo Hoo!!
Woo Hoo is right!! Beautiful bike!!!

Keith - That rear wheel looks like it is off a XR75 honda. Have fun, Dave
PS: The ST engine put out a little less power than the S90, but still big HP, so be careful.

Back