Stock clutch hack (never slip again)

Jayraye39

Local time
6:57 PM
Hey guys hear to post a very cheap and reliable clutch hack without screwing with springs or buying an aftermarket plate. If your like me and have moded your motor and tuned it perfectly then chances are your stock clutch is giving in and slipping. With added torque or hp the stock clutch cannot handle the load. So what I did was take the plate off another motor and double stacked 2 plates onto my motor. But make very sure your plates fit flat onto one another. The clutch plates are stamped and usually have a warp to them. If this is the case simply grind the inside of the outside plate until they sit flat when stacked. Now by double stacking you are adding more surface weight which will give the clutch a much better grab. Also by double stacking you are adding more tension to the inner spring also giving you a better bite Your clutch will never slip again. You can get a stock clutch plate for $6. 20210731_003937_HDR.jpg20210731_004015.jpg20210731_003532.jpg

Jayraye39

Local time
Also was hoping it would have a cooling effect by catching air. keeping the plate on the bottom cooler as well. Heatsink. Seems to do the trick

Street Ryderz

Local time
LOL you claim to be an engineer yet keep proving you don't understand how these things work! What a waist of time and effort for something as simple as adjusting the preload!

Jayraye39

Local time
What is your problem ass this hack works perfectly and does not slip all while having an easy to pull lever. This is just as simple as preload adjustment but has not been talked about. Quit hating on everything I post di(k

This post is very helpful

Jayraye39

Local time
Looks like all your work is store bought. Make your own seat. Make your own headlight and taillights. Make your own braking system make your own tank. That's what I thought