stock/nt carb rejetting: how much lower than the stock 70 have you ever had to use?--or heard of someone else using?

I had to resort to soldering the stock jet and drilling it out.

i drilled it with a .45,...and THAT was too lean imo. started,...idled,...wasnt really wanting to be running....got hot,...zero pulling power at wot. way too lean. got home,...took my drill bit and used it to file out the hole some,...boom. full power all the way to screaming. still the slightest hint of 4 stroking at cruising,..(1/4 throttle,....not really pulling) but im ok with it. oil is good. but the noise sucks.

----anyone know a good source of thick wall 1/2 inch ID silicone rubber tubing for my exhaust???? I KNOW that works miracles with noise levels...…...

im also ok with **MILD** 4 stroking because this motor is JUST broken in,....unt will prob. lean out further as miles go by. plus I like knowing that chintz-ey,...half-a millimeter plating layer is wet with top-of-the-line synthetic. (opti-2)

--i'd say this jet is in the neighborhood of a low 50. my best estimation is around a .52-.53

---will do a final plug inspect after I get a whole tank of this opti-2 mix through her. will post results.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SOUNDED OFF
HPS - Manufacturer of High Temp Reinforced Performance Silicone Hoses , Aluminum Tubing & Stainless Steel Clamps

Back