Stolen Stold in Las Vegas

danlandberg

Local time
5:03 PM
I have tried to relocate where there might be work. I came to a motel and my pride and joy was stold of the roof of my wifes van (Las Vegas,NV.) If anyone in Vegas has any info on such a stupid crime, tell them to return the bike to the builder or DIE!!!:mad:(If cought, then it's up to the law)

Ouch! Las Vegas is a hotbed for illicet drugs that keep you up for days on end and the folks that like such things will steal anything to get more. I really hope you can find it quick! It will get part swapped and repainted really quickly after getting stolen ... :(

Sorry to hear that it was stolen. I've been reading your posts. Hope you get it back. Otherwise, build a newer, better one based on what you've learned.
This is a constant worry with these things.

... Steve

sorry to hear of your loss :(
bike thieves should be dealt with like horse thieves were back in the day...
hung from the nearest large tree !!!

I'm back in UT now with no MB.The police:giggle: have a pic of my MB, but that didn't help much:cry:. I am on another puter now and still don't know how to attach a pic of my (ex) MB. Probably to big of a file. I guess if I can find work that pays, I'll build another. (But family needs first)!!!!!! THANKS to all of you! Ride on and watch your back. Because traffic won't!!!!

why would you go to vegas for work??? Isnt that one of the places with the worst unemployment???

Sorry about the bike... that sucks.

I wen't to Vegas because I had a job offer rebuilding air cooled VW engines.(THATS WHAT I DO BEST) But it turned out to be a waste of time and $$$. The manager said they needed a builder (on the phone) but when I got there the owner said "they could not afford to pay another person at this time." and yes it is true there is no work in Vegas unless your a hooker or thief!!! two professions I can not do. I learned alot on that build (my first but not only) The next will be better!!!

M.I.A. in Vegas

If any one has any info on a Royce Union taken from the Boulder II in Vegas PLEASE contact metro in Vegas.

Attachments

• GetAttachment 3.jpg
    GetAttachment 3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 428
  • GetAttachment 4.jpg
    GetAttachment 4.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 401
Back