Stolen Bike!!! Maybe this will help

Scooterduder

Local time
2:39 PM
STOLEN BIKE!!!!!! DECEMBER 24TH 2020 after midnight before 6am, the BASTARDS!!!! It was in a garage for 3.5yrs and then one week in a apt parking lot. BAD BAD idea. I was rusty on bike security and wasn't thinking like I used to 20yrs ago. THAT NEW CHAIN WAS BUTTER... Gone. Please God let the insurance replace some/all of my pain, and may the thief be brought to justice. I had about 2000 in it. I'm already planning the bigger better bike. Phoenix, Arizona.
stolen bike 7.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you have renters/home owners ins and they cover it. I feel for ya buddy. I hate thieves when they steel from working class folks. Only exception is a hungry man stealing food to feed himself or his family, still not right but..........................................................

Only exception is a hungry man stealing food to feed himself or his family, still not right but..........................................................
Agreed...Thats why my church created a fund after finding out about Covid 19, etc....just this last month of December alone, we have been able to help and support 18 families...Since March 2020 we have been able to help and support over 200 families as well as individuals with food, rent utilities, clothing, mortgage payments, car payments, Thanksgiving and Christmas etc., and looking forward to more opportunities to come, in order to help folks out here that are experiencing hard times...Most are NOT church goers or members,...We don't play that game...They are just fellow human beings in need of meaningful help is all...Thats what REAL church communities need to be doing, not being mega church's ripping people off for "Seed Money" like in the info-mercials wanting to support their So-Called Pastors Mega-multi-million dollar lifestyles of the rich and infamous...lol...DAMIEN

Agree about church pastors. A pastor needs a living wage, don't even care if it's 200k$ for a megachurch. They should not be millionaires out of the church proceeds though. If they do they're not true to the WORD, shame on the parishioners if they allow it. Side gigs like writing books do not count. I can get really pissed about this subject.

Agree about church pastors. A pastor needs a living wage, don't even care if it's 200k$ for a megachurch. They should not be millionaires out of the church proceeds though. If they do they're not true to the WORD, shame on the parishioners if they allow it. Side gigs like writing books do not count. I can get really pissed about this subject.
I agree once again...our pastor is a retired high school biology teacher and football/track coach...we keep asking him to accept a raise in pay but he insists that 20,000 per yr is ok with him and refuses...and then he is the first, along with his wife, every Sunday to give his "tithe" when the plate is passed...I get pissed as well with other pastors who want 50k or more per year...our guy is always seen working at the church at all hours day and night...This guy is the real deal here...DAMIEN

Ps...Our State Gov. here in NM, tried to shutdown the Salvation Army from bell ringing this year...As soon as it got re-approved, They had no bell ringers...Our church volunteered to do it for them with only a couple of weeks to do so and the Sally's reported that out church was able to help them gather 20,000 dollars this year for their ministry.

Last edited:
I think it's looking good for insurance to cover this. I feel a need to have one of these, and it has to be nice. It's the poor man's hot rod/classic car etc.

Back