STOP PRESS: Sick Bike Parts insider information

It's funny but I have no idea what this thread is about. :whistle:

Don't taze me bro.

I think they may be on to that self-generating nuclear MB motor with right side CW drive the size of a pocket knife for only $50 and good for 10,000 miles and 100MPH before a refuel.

Then again it could be that new line of intimate female apparel.

(choke, cough, LMAO)! I have no idea either Pablo and Jim other than it is entertaining and maybe someone that didn't know about all the cool stuff you actually do carry at http://SickBikeParts.com might wander in and see the realistic real stuff you have.

Oh gosh, i can't contain myself.
Great things are going to come out of the SickBikeParts skunk works, i can feel it in my bones...

Last edited by a moderator:
After weeks of receiving coded data from the mole i can now present one of the working prototypes; smuggled out of the research laboratory under cover of darkness and at great risk to those evading the almost impenetrable level of security deep within the SickBikeParts skunk works.

I have also been informed that there is more to come but it's taken years of planning to set up this smuggling operation and the mole can't be too cautious as this working prototype is the first in a line of new systems to be smuggled out of the SickBikeParts Skunk Works.

Please keep your voices down, and only discuss things in quiet; hushed tones.

Back