Stop using PayPal if you are a business!

Where do they draw the line? When they started messing with my account, I made posts on the BBB. Funny how quickly a company exec gets back to you on the BBB, even though PayPal now has a one star rating for customer service. Ugh.

Not sure who got shuffled in the board of execs, but someone royally screwed up a good business model. All they had to do was transfer money and keep a percent, keep thier mouth shut and enjoy the profits. Dumb dumb dumb.

YouTube was actually ok until they were bought by Google. That's pretty much when they started going downhill. Now they rely on bots to monitor most things and their algorithms are immensely unfair to the creators.

Even better: The government of what used to be Germany have made it illegal - via new, very wishy-washy addenda to their laws against 'fomenting unrest' - to disagree with the 'official' narrative......
Well, even MORE illegal, I should say.

I like Paypal for selling stuff. Not a business just personal stuff. Love me some Ebay. Use MSN a lot, stuff works with 0 issues. I'm an Amazon prime member that uses it a lot when the price makes sense. Love You Tube, just never been an Apple fan, too proprietary. Glass is 1/2 full in my world. Quit ya belly aching!

Back