Stop using PayPal if you are a business!

rusty.western.flyer

Local time
3:52 AM
As of Jan 2022, they reduced my monthly receivables from $10.8k, down to $7.2k (we processed $28k in Q1 alone), then a month later, down to $3.2k, then $1.8k in April, now they said I am "at risk" and took my monies for 180 days, and closed my account.

They have approx $3k of my money, and it appears I will never see it.

EXACT same thing as this: https://www.dailydot.com/debug/flipper-zero-paypal/
Now use Stripe or Zelle.

Please pass this on!

Never trusted PayTheirPal further than I could throw them, use them only if I have absolutely, positively NO other option and NEVER keep more money in that 'account' than immediately necessary.

EBay dropped PayPal like a bad habit. Should have listened to my gut. :(

Again, I used PayPal for almost 20yr to process debt cards. Pretty sure they made a LOT of money from me. If I were to extrapolate, tens of thousands were made with my sweat equity. PayPal is now 4.5%. Let that sink in.

We have been banking with Chase for almost 45yr. If you have the app, you can accept customer cards on the spot. QuickPay, 2.5% FTW

Much like TheirTube, Faceborg and many other online entities, PayTheirPal also like to ban users who are not on board with their (partially) hidden agenda.....

Actually, PayPal "WAS" great. Again, I processed many thousands over a 14yr period. Seems as though the last couple years, they went to shizer. Fees crept up, service went down, and now they just flat out steal your money under the guise of "terms of service".

Actually, PayPal "WAS" great. Again, I processed many thousands over a 14yr period. Seems as though the last couple years, they went to shizer. Fees crept up, service went down, and now they just flat out steal your money under the guise of "terms of service".
TheirTube was great, too - until they reached their goal of becoming a near monopoly and started to implement all the censorship and agendas they had planned from the get go......
Sometimes I think that the internet was designed as a trap from the very start in the 1970s, when it consisted of just a few dozen nerds talking to each other in MS-DOS code from their moms' basements in Palo Alto.

Sometimes I think that the internet was designed as a trap from the very start in the 1970s, when it consisted of just a few dozen nerds talking to each other in MS-DOS code from their moms' basements in Palo Alto.
HEY...lol...Wait a minute here...lol...I NEVER lived in my mom's basement and have NEVER lived in Palo Alto...The nerd part and the MS-Dos part is pretty true though...lol.

I resisted the computer craze until 2000, when it started to become increasingly difficult to do things the normal way.
I will never trust them, never put any sensitive information, important files or anything of the sort into just a computer, never rely on them as a backup for anything.
Look into who owns and runs all this stuff and you know why.

Back