Stopped by the cops!

Spare_Parts

So I was just out cruising around and got stopped by to cops on foot. They were cool and we bull shitted about the bike. Told them how it works and stuff like that. Did tell them it was a 48cc haha. Talked about laws and told them all I could find was stuff about e bikes. Also pointed out that it is motor assisted because you have to pedal to get started. Gave them my phone number and they are going to look into laws for me. I hope they don't tell me it's illegal. Makes it hard to play dumb.

Anyone else have a story aboutbeing stopped? I know @Street Ryderz does lol.

darwin

Street R is in Canada and that's a whole different world up there. They don't
like MAB's at all. Isn't it funny how the most liberal states are the harshest on MAB's and promote the green Nazi's the most.

Spare_Parts

What state spare?
Delaware. Bunch of Joe Biden cock suckers lol. Ask them what did Joe do? He was vice President. Yeah but wtf did he do? He's from Delaware. No, he's from Scranton Pa! He has a house here because he knew you stupid f***s would vote for him!

120315023652-biden-file-story-top.jpg

Akutey

Canada can be bad, Vancouver they honestly don't care at all. Their's quite a few around the city. But in a small town I have been deemed a motorcyclist by an traffic C.O.

inspectorcritic

Canada can be bad, Vancouver they honestly don't care at all. Their's quite a few around the city. But in a small town I have been deemed a motorcyclist by an traffic C.O.
Tell your Canadian people I own Allofit!
Your gene creature did not how to spell.
Can A Day
Can A Deed
All of it!

The_Aleman

Last time I was pulled over, I was doing a tailwind-assisted 38 in a 35 zone on the highway that serves as the main street through my small town. After I told them my bike was built in compliance to Federal law, and I didn't appreciate being interfered with while traveling, they told me to sit on the curb. Half hour later, the fat lady cop waddles over and tells me I have to have a license plate to ride on a highway. I said okay, and quit riding on the main street. That was 5 years ago and I still don't have a plate. Haven't been pulled over since, they just wave at me now.