Stormy weather

quay&cruzin-are powerd back up now wheeew what a week its good to be back!

everybody's lit...yay!! :cool:

i'll type some more in the morning...this has been a pretty normal day 'round here, and i'm taking it easy tonite :)

Glad to hear all my brothers and sisters are okay. How is my new best friend Dee? Take your time, but when you get the chance PM me and let me know how everyone is...

thanx for the concern everbody here a-0k.It was was a heck of a storm one of the best i've seen blew hard enough to snap of stop sighns jeez,but the bike runs great whith a 120mph tail wind:D
thnk u all

Glad to hear that everybody's OK. You guys really are a lot of fun. I'm glad I hooked up with you.

Well we at Dimension edge made it back on thursday and i havent gotten to a computer till now, so sorry for not getting back to yall sooner.

I dont have the camera with me now but between now, so tomorrow I will post a new thread with the pics and our story of gettin to augi's. Good stuff it is.

alrighty then, all accounted for...i figured it would be slow going, maybe casual on purpose, too :)

i was holding off for your part of the story...boy, we sure had a great time, it was a weird kind of atmosphere for a visitor to see, but some parts were weirdly weird in the weirdest ways. y'all saw a darker side of the peninsula, an experience all in itself...it felt pretty cool to be cruising thru spots noone else could. wait'll these folks hear about your trek from seattle to ocean park, whoo! head-on into that storm, whoo-oo!!:eek:

I guess what goes around comes around. Now we in the midwest are getting hammered with the ice storms. Some states already are confirmed a National dissaster. The ice is twice as thick as the tree branches in some areas.
Doc

Back