stupid old people yet again

crassius

hood struts on my car failed last week, so ordered new ones - spent 20 min pulling handle to open hood and wiggling hood and trying to pry up with screwdriver till I gave up and got GF to come out and pull handle while I tried to lift - walking to car, I explained where handle was and only at that point did I realize I had been pulling brake release handle instead of hood release all that time - owned the car 25 years : (

curtisfox

hood struts on my car failed last week, so ordered new ones - spent 20 min pulling handle to open hood and wiggling hood and trying to pry up with screwdriver till I gave up and got GF to come out and pull handle while I tried to lift - walking to car, I explained where handle was and only at that point did I realize I had been pulling brake release handle instead of hood release all that time - owned the car 25 years : (
To raped up in bikes? LOL At my age do it every so often........Curt

crassius

I'm thinking it was due to a change in routine - I usually open door and reach in, but this time the window was open so I reached thru there - thinking an older brain doesn't like change

Frankenstein

This happens to young people too, I've already experienced this form of insanity, in slightly different form and in many other completely different forms. I'm sure others have too. My favourite is the forgetting which switch on the panel operates which light in the house even though I've done it some thousands of times before... Again just another form of the lovely experience. I like it when I make it worse and destroy it because the cause was something entirely else I just couldn't see. (No actually this just pisses me off more in reality. Hensel the jokel.)

It's been coined as Sometimzheimer's by someone who would know whom I know.

darwin

I like to think older folks forget more easily because the Hard Drive is full of a life of wisdom and there's no more room for more wisdom.

curtisfox

I like to think older folks forget more easily because the Hard Drive is full of a life of wisdom and there's no more room for more wisdom.
LOL. I always said our hard drive is so full, it takes a long time to roll around to find the answer..........Curt

Frankenstein

Damn you guys need more ram, if you live long enough we can convert your biodrive over to ssd, say goodbye to read/write errors boys!