Subaru 33.5cc parts

seabillco

Local time
1:18 PM
Hi, all
I searched on the web and here and couldn't find anything...
Does anyone know of a web site that sells parts for the Subaru Robin 33.5 cc 4 stroke EH035 engine?
At the moment, I need a gas tank. I'm sure there will be more.

Thanks!
Steve G.
Grants Pass, OR

Yeah, I came up empty too for an online parts source for this brand, other than Staton of course.

Checking Robin America.com dealer locator I came across a small engine repair shop just a couple of miles from me, mom and pop business and nice folks. They don't stock parts but can order any factory part I need from R/S.

Yeah, I came up empty too for an online parts source for this brand, other than Staton of course.

Checking Robin America.com dealer locator I came across a small engine repair shop just a couple of miles from me, mom and pop business and nice folks. They don't stock parts but can order any factory part I need from R/S.

If I had the option - I would order thru the mom and pop. GET'S VERY OLD trying to order parts from Station - sad - but in my case TRUE !!! I am so tired of waiting on them - I need to locate a dealer in southern calif - my MB is still up - but - if I was broke down and waiting for parts - BUMMER !!! Ride That Thing - Mountainman

Back