Substitute for 415 chain- #41

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEWARE: Do not confused 415 with 415-H chain!

415-H will not fit our SKYHAWK 2 stroke bicycle engine 10T drive sprocket. It most likely won't fit our competitors sprockets as well.

FYI: 415-H will bottom out in the 10T drive sprocket like found on China made bike engines including ours thus making the chain not track evenly and will cause it to jump off the sprocket. FROM GRUBEE

Not all of them, but some are so bad that the chain will run fine on most of the sprocket, except for two or three links. That's when the chain will jam up where the clutch arm is at.
That's why I said some of them, I am running a 415 kit chain on one bike and it has performed well, time will tell if it lasts. What I do know is I have two #41 chains that I have run for over 10 years with no problems.

BEWARE: Do not confused 415 with 415-H chain!

415-H will not fit our SKYHAWK 2 stroke bicycle engine 10T drive sprocket. It most likely won't fit our competitors sprockets as well.

FYI: 415-H will bottom out in the 10T drive sprocket like found on China made bike engines including ours thus making the chain not track evenly and will cause it to jump off the sprocket. FROM GRUBEE

A KMC Z 410H NP 3/16" chain is what I had on my grubee

I just buy 41 roller chain locally at Grainger 10' with master links. $17 for Tritan, $32 for Dayton (my go-to). Last two times I used the chain that comes with the kits, both snapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back