sully1617

sully 1617

Local time
12:57 AM
Hi everyone out there, i have a question for you builders. i built a skyhawk 66cc and so far so good lots of fun however i have an exhaust that is turning white near the bottom of it. is this from to much oil mix not enough oil mix or is something else going on here that i need to correct. any and all suggestions will be taken seriously so do me a favor and help not hurt.

Welcome to MBc, . Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum.

I would suggest that you 'set your sights' on the 2-Stroke Forum. That's where most of the members with your type engine congregate. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a new to me. But, welcome to Motoredbikes!
Maybe it is just the paint discoloring. Never heard of oil leaving a white film.

Back