Sun Stretch Cruizer

F

Fatboy

Has anyone used this? I was looking at it rather than the Schwinn Spoiler with the 20 inch wheel. This has a 24" and looks to be better made. If so, please let me know what to use for engine, mount, sprocket and accessories for the bike. I am deployed to Iraq and hoping to build it for the next year with customizations, if I can get it shipped here affordably. Thanks

Spoiler kit should fit right up as far as the mount goes. Man. You better get THREE locks on that bad boy or that's gonna get stolen. :D

Info for Kings reference Sun Stretch Cruiser

I see Kings is a sponsor on here and have tried to e-mail with no response and call but no answer. Because I am in Iraq I don't have a phone number to leave. It looks like they sell the mount you are talking about and I was going to see if since they sell the Sun bikes they would sell it complete with motor. Then I could just add customizations. Any one have a good number for them or have another reference?

King's Sales & Service, who sells sprockets, is not the same as king's motorbikes or any other "king's" thing.

Back