Super Cheap T-belt transmission 4 stroke kits on ebay

abikerider

Local time
5:12 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What the heck? Way cheaper than what I've seen so far, closest is $155. Unfortunately, these are probably factory rejects or some kind of scam. Even for a Chinese engine, these are far too cheap for comfort :D

If anyone actually buys one, please let us know!!!

Missed a decimal point.
Probably $169.99
Try and buy one I bet ya get charged $169.99

Well I bought two just for a gamble. It might take as long as January 10th till delivery. I will post when they are delivered or I get my money returned.

Well I bought two just for a gamble. It might take as long as January 10th till delivery. I will post when they are delivered or I get my money returned.
I wish you luck. You rolled the dice on two
Did your receipt say you were charged $16.99 each?
Can't wait to find out what happens.
Get ready to use the E Bay money beck guarantee.

It is a scam. I posted a reply to something similar on how to spot this. Look at the feedback; all within the last 6 months and all private items. I bet it was like $0.01 items to boost his feedback to 100+ and then start the scam. I bet this person or group has literally hundreds of these accounts. You will get your money back eventually or you can ask eBay now. It is all about the delivery window for eBay, which is gonna be long for China. Live and learn; I buy like 80% of my s**t from eBay.

Think about it, nothing is free. Even by Chinese standards how much cost to ship across the pacific? $16.99?

I was charged $33.98 with tax for two. I can afford to lose that in a gamble. I don't understand why ebay isn't wise to this if it's a scam but I am sure they will have to reimburse me if it is.

Back