Super Heavy Duty Wheels ! ! ! !

• Thread starter the wheelmaster
  • Start date
Hi,

Shipping a wheel two ways would be a killer, how much to supply a complete wheel? Shipped to Sydney Oz?

What kind of wheel would you like ? 26 inch rear ? multi gear cassette ? I could dig up some parts and see what we come up with after you tell me what you want , ok.. PM me if you like... Jim

BTW. Here's a few pics of the wheel that Jim just built for me. A very nice job. (and one STOUT wheel!)

Attachments

• PICT0214a.JPG
    PICT0214a.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 839
  • PICT0215a.JPG
    PICT0215a.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 775
  • PICT0219a.JPG
    PICT0219a.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 784
Last edited:
Super Sturmey

Thanks Lou ! it was a fun build, the better the parts, the better the result, yours were top notch .... that hub is really something, and that rim is as tough as nails ! Enjoy !

If we give you a sprocket along with the other parts will you put it on for us, while making the wheel?

Also can you improve your spokes by adding Reinforced steel eyelets to the spokes for disc brakes so they will not pull out. Or no.

I have to drill out the original eyelets just to make room for my bigger nipples, they can't pull out nor through the rim

I think i would love to get a couple of wheels made for a heavy trike i have. they are now 12 guage but 10 guage would be great. Ive had none break with 12 guage but this bike weighs in at over 400 lbs with me and Im only 165lbs lol. I use the standard trike hub. please let me know if this is something that you could do
thanks

Back