Super Heavy Duty Wheels ! ! ! !

• Thread starter the wheelmaster
  • Start date
Drum Hub

Yes, I can make an excellent wheel utilizeing drum Hubs, they work great !;)

Wheelmaster, what kind of hubs have you seen with3/4 inch axles?? My project"OVERKILL" front axles are 3/4. the rear is a standard moutain bike rear, btw front is 20 inch rear 26 inch

Ya know, I think the only hub I've seen with that big an axle was the sturmey archer hub I did for Loquin,sounds like a really cool bike your workin on, Let me know if you need my help, and good luck ! Jim

YES, I can help you with this project, lets ponder the idea of useing #9 gauge spokes for this beast !

wheelmaster vs The Wheelmaster

Let there be no mistake, there is a BIG difference, someone in China has Hijacked our company name, maybe by accident/coincidence , this does NOT make the annoyance ANY easier to swallow ! let's makes things clear, these mass produced generic wheelmaster wheels DO NOT come with a lifetime gaurantee, DO NOT have ten,nine,or eight gauge spokes, DO NOT take even a fraction of the abuse.
The only positive in buying the Generic wheelmaster wheel is a substantially smaller price tag, BUT, you get what you pay for, and when your life is on the line, and the only thing between you and the ground is your wheels, wouldn't you feel safer on a wheel that has never bent, broken a spoke, or failed in any way shape or form ? I usually avoid making these kinds of comparisons, but when someone is useing your hard earned patented name on their product I just cannot sit around and tell you that it's all good, it's NOT !
Of course this doesn't mean that I won't cut the Chinese spokes out of one of these knockoff wheels and put mine it them, thus giving you a true Wheelmaster "Superwheel", with the best warranty in the business !
Thanks for your time in reading this post and hope to hear from anybody needing wheel help... Jim.........

Good to know you're still out there Jim. Some day I will need more good wheels. I've put about 6,000 miles on the one you built for me, and still can't imagine ever having to tighten a spoke.

Wheelmaster, On your site it says......
"Below is our new Wheel design for bicycles, #9 gauge rear spokes, #10 gauge front, for any kind of riding, 4 cross lace pattern front, and three cross lace pattern rear" what do you charge for a set of those wheels ?

Cheers

Back