Super Heavy Duty Wheels ! ! ! !

• Thread starter the wheelmaster
  • Start date
I had "The Wheelmaster", (of Washington State, USA), lace up a shimano hub, and Sun Rynho lite rim, and have NEVER had a problem with the spokes. I've had to straighten the rim a couple times, lol, but those 10 guage spokes are invincable! Now my trouble is that my hub is about shot. It was well worth the money to have that wheel done. He did an excellent job on it. Thanks Jim!

The Price for my "Spokes and Labor" is $190 Dollars (Per Wheel), I use your existing Hub and Rim, or you can Buy New Parts, Hubs Rims, in the future I may sell Whole Wheels sets, but right now, the best way to get the exact parts you want, is to purchase them yourself and send them to me for assembly with my Heavy Gauge Spokes and High Tension Trueing, your wheel will be shipped to you complete.. PM me if you want more information, or come on by and visit our Website.. The Wheelmaster .com Thanks All ! ! ! ! Jim.......

I had the Wheelmaster build this one for me. It is a Puch moped hub laced to a 20" BMX rim. The tire is a 2.25x16 Sava MC-2. Very nice work.

Attachments

• wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 519
How much for..
I send you the SOLID hub, unless you have, and you make a
Double wall steel rim
#10 spokes
26" X 2.25
Rear wheel

Super Wheels

I prefer you send the Solid Hub, and whatever double wall rim you want to use, I then build your wheel with #10 gauge spokes, cost is $190 (not including shipping), here's our information, The Wheelmaster, 37637 39th ave south, Auburn, WA 98001 253-927-0271 www.thewheelmaster.com

can you do thoes stingray occ wheels the 4.125 back wheel the spokes are week on them some times the touqre from motor breaks them

can you do thoes stingray occ wheels the 4.125 back wheel the spokes are week on them some times the touqre from motor breaks them

That goes for me too. I keep looking at the spokes on my latest project, and say naaaah, that ain't gonna work.

stingray wheels

YES ! I have had great success building those wheels, they come out nice and sturdy, and they look wonderful !

Super Spokes

I can meet you as far north as Arlington if you want to save on shipping, hope to talk to you soon...... :helmet:

Back