super rats

H

Heath

i thought this post was going to be about the Hodaka Super Rat. i do like the pipe on that engine though! any more info?

E

Edward

You had to be a dealer to get one away from Mr. Grube. As far as I have heard I'm the only person to use a Gru-Bee in a racing event, and these were intended for just such an application. Could have been fun.

C

Cookie

Looks like the motor and pipe off my Mobecain scooter I got to get working on ........try some of the scooter shops for the pipe

Cookie

S

Saabsonettguy

What model motobecane? I've got a 1954 mobylette and am using motobecane power for my board track bike.

G

gone_fishin

i had a talk with a vendor who's close to grubee, he said that expansion pipe hits the front tire on all but the most extreme of rake-jobs...just food for thought.

B

bird

ive seen them fit on bikes with straight forks fine. i dont think they rub the tires at all unless your motor is sitting perfecly upright.

C

Cookie

I though squirrel was killed in the 70's :) kool bike I have been wanting one of those 08 seats but have not heard about the comfort of the seat.

Cookie

D

davidsis

Scary

Ya, that is scary. Nice bike and scary. According to my calculations if those are 26" wheels then that makes him about 4' tall. Angry midget. I knew those freaking cigarettes really do stunt peoples growt.

Thread Status: Hello , there has been no activity in this thread for more than 365 days. You can still reply to this thread but you might not get an answer. You are much better off creating a new thread to get more replies.