super rats

H

Heath

i thought this post was going to be about the Hodaka Super Rat. i do like the pipe on that engine though! any more info?

E

Edward

You had to be a dealer to get one away from Mr. Grube. As far as I have heard I'm the only person to use a Gru-Bee in a racing event, and these were intended for just such an application. Could have been fun.

C

Cookie

Looks like the motor and pipe off my Mobecain scooter I got to get working on ........try some of the scooter shops for the pipe

Cookie

S

Saabsonettguy

What model motobecane? I've got a 1954 mobylette and am using motobecane power for my board track bike.

G

gone_fishin

i had a talk with a vendor who's close to grubee, he said that expansion pipe hits the front tire on all but the most extreme of rake-jobs...just food for thought.

B

bird

ive seen them fit on bikes with straight forks fine. i dont think they rub the tires at all unless your motor is sitting perfecly upright.

C

Cookie

I though squirrel was killed in the 70's :) kool bike I have been wanting one of those 08 seats but have not heard about the comfort of the seat.

Cookie

D

davidsis

Scary

Ya, that is scary. Nice bike and scary. According to my calculations if those are 26" wheels then that makes him about 4' tall. Angry midget. I knew those freaking cigarettes really do stunt peoples growt.