Super wide range torque pipe from Jaguar is a technological breakthrough

of course it is envy because you have the "unobtanium" pipe that unleashes the hidden potential of the Grubee engine. You should be envied for your resourcefullness and ability to make your own.
It's a shame that no distributor is making/selling them but it is understandable since the final cost would be more than the cost of the engine kit. LL, you should invent a method of making them that bypasses the long and tedious normal process. Then of course sell them from Russia. :D

of course it is envy because you have the "unobtanium" pipe that unleashes the hidden potential of the Grubee engine. You should be envied for your resourcefullness and ability to make your own.
It's a shame that no distributor is making/selling them but it is understandable since the final cost would be more than the cost of the engine kit. LL, you should invent a method of making them that bypasses the long and tedious normal process. Then of course sell them from Russia. :D

I think I got a way to make them. I will just have to put some substantial effort into making the form. I think I found a short cut for that too. A header with spring tabs and springs for flexible joints at both ends of the header. A stinger would be needed too. All stainless and stainless electrode tig welded. It's a pity there is no more sea mail service. I'll have to check though. It may exist from Russia to America.....hmmmm..... I cant imagine what the needle bearings will look like though if they don't get your ignition system. ;-)

Back