Suppliers for motors and parts recommendations, please!

Single piece jugs are good to go. Unless the seller cleans the ports, anyone else i recommend checking for burrs. Usually not to bad on the brand name kits. Cheap kits can be a nightmare of slag. Best to just look and see for yourself before mounting. Only takes a few minutes.

Single piece jugs are good to go. Unless the seller cleans the ports, anyone else i recommend checking for burrs. Usually not to bad on the brand name kits. Cheap kits can be a nightmare of slag. Best to just look and see for yourself before mounting. Only takes a few minutes.
Makes sense. Again- just trying to get the lay of the land. Don’t try to save money on cheap unless I want to do a tonne of work. I am used to disassembling new items to make them function better. Cleaning burrs seems to be logical. Got it. Thank you.

Makes sense. Again- just trying to get the lay of the land. Don’t try to save money on cheap unless I want to do a tonne of work. I am used to disassembling new items to make them function better. Cleaning burrs seems to be logical. Got it. Thank you.
You're 100% right, cheap cost time. Paying up front saves time usually. All comes down to how much your time is worth. Mine is worth more than the cash i spend right now. So i spend instead of construct. Somethings i have to make, getting someone else to cost way more than my time. Like per example my latest throttle linkage. No one makes it, i designed it. Was pretty much a brake pad stop twist and a few m5 shcs and drill some 4mm holes and tap. Then seal the threads in the reed housing when screwing it together. Really take a good gander at the construction section, tons of great ideas from some great minds in there.

Depends on what you looking for and what you're willing to spend. My top picks are:

Staton Inc
Staton Inc

Bicycle-Engines

Bicycle-Engines.com - Motorized Bicycle Engine Kits & Parts

Your source for 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke Bicycle Engine Kits, Performance Parts, and Accessories!
www.bicycle-engines.com
www.bicycle-engines.com

GruBee Inc
www.grubee.net

SkyHawk 4 Cycle________ ENGINES, KITS AND PARTS

GruBee Skyhawk T Belt drive 4G transmission kits and service parts for motorizing standard bikes and also Multi Speed Shift for Gru-Bee Gt2A frames with built in Gas tanks.
www.grubee.net
www.grubee.net

Sick Bike Parts
sickbikeparts.com

***Standard 2 Stroke Shifter Kit

Motorized bicycle, motor bike, electric bike, ebike, pedal assist
sickbikeparts.com
sickbikeparts.com

These are all USA based companies.

Back