Stolen surveillance video of thief stealing my bike

What about the 60 bucks you had to fork over for your OWN BIKE?? Did you get that back or is Adolfo still up 60 dollars from his little sale?

adolfo is still up $60.00 but he lost his job . i called him yeterday to see if he wanted to be on the news with me . and i would forgive the 6.00 but he hung up on me . dont think he likes the idea that hes going to be on the news tonight . at 4 5 and 10 ocklock . ha ha ha . lolo

Cool, Next time I'm in town and could use $60.00, I'll stop "buy"!

I would have drove him to the police Station, not unemployment...

Food for thought for the guy's out there. If your ever caught in that kind of situation, mark the serial numbers down on the bills you pay the scuz bag. Call the cops and let him explain how you knew the numbers!

Your far to nice and I'm also glad you got it back!

i didn't like what this guy did , but i wont let him affect my inner peace . a positive attitude is important , if one is to be creative and productive .. enough of that . this guy owes me $60.00 and i/\'m going to call him right now and tell him to fess it up . or ill send channel 12 to his house.

i just saw the news story!! so cool a good story & representation of motoredbike owners! good on ya! good to see ya got bike back ! hope to see ya at the rally this year in ocean park wa.!

Back