Suspension Fork For Hyper Frame .. ?

Megaphone

Local time
1:08 AM
Hey guys ,,, so its time for some work on my bike … disk brakes, suspension, exhaust,

Lets start with front suspension … How does one know which front suspension fork would fit on a Hyper Frame ?

any fork with a 1in threaded steer should fit
(old mountain bikes, ebay springers)

Check the steerer length of any fork, but especially those with a threaded steerer, before buying. Measure the one you have and get the same length, and width obviously. 🙂

I'd loosen the fork and measure your fork's diameter, to be absolutely sure to buy the correct size fork.
The 1" forks aren't as plentiful as 1.125" ones. Most 1" forks are relative inexpensive. Try not to get the cheapest one. I'd go for a popular, quality fork, if possible.
Regarding brakes, ya might consider hydraulic brakes. They're a little more expensive than cable discs.

I have a sr suntour xcm 30 with a 1" threaded headset on my huffy, works great. Finding them during this pandemic is another story. This is the cheapest I found, bought mine for $90 with free shipping on ebay.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back