Suspension fork.

Regalgse00

Local time
5:39 PM
Anyone running a 1inch threaded end fork? I’m trying to find a decent suspension fork. But I need a 1 inch threaded one.

Very few manufacturers make 1" suspension forks.

The ones that do make $50-$75 ones.

FWIW, I have an RST fork on my project bike.

I bought it 6 months ago for $77.

Unsure if Im gonna run disc or drum brake up front.

Last edited:

FWIW, I have one on my project bike.

My suntour xcm30 cost me $90 new and is now around $140 last time I checked.
Just checked again and here's one for $128 after shipping.
s-l500.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Is there any other ones that people are running. I need one for both my bikes. One is a mountain bike and my other one is a beach cruiser. But they need a front shock. Cause man, without one. It sucks. Lol

Is there any other ones that people are running. I need one for both my bikes. One is a mountain bike and my other one is a beach cruiser. But they need a front shock. Cause man, without one. It sucks. Lol
The first thing that I put on my bike is the suspension fork.

Next priority is the engine.

This fork is normally used on mid range mountain bikes, like treks and giants. I used it on a beach cruiser and it's great. I needed to make a spacer for it to fit without chopping it and re-threading.

This fork is normally used on mid range mountain bikes, like treks and giants. I used it on a beach cruiser and it's great. I needed to make a spacer for it to fit without chopping it and re-threading.
Whren I needed my fork rethreaded years ago, the machinist wanted $50.

The LBS did it for $5.00!

FWIW, I have an RST fork on my project bike.

I bought it 6 months ago for $77.

I had a threadless 1 inch that was like $80 on my old bike suntour XCM. Now have a threaded RST capa.

Back