Suspension seat posts

berdomb

Local time
12:43 AM
What have yall tried thats good, or bad for riding.

Might as well leave the $250 ones out of discussion. Would never go there.

My intuition says most people might spend up to $30, and its mostly crap at that price point...

I have tried many over the years...For the past 5 years, i have only used this one as it uses some type of memory foam and is quite gentle on my rhuematoid arthritis settling into my hips...Its also wide enough for my wide butt...Also you will notice it is lacking a nut cracker...lol...i ride for hours with this seat with next to no discomfort...And its cheap too...lol...DAMIEN

No matter what seat or post you buy after 10 or so miles my ass gets sore. I have get off of it couple minutes. The body just can’t do it , I have to say it's fun tho.

Last edited:
Spend your money on a REAL good seat and screw that bouncing dildo seat post.

if you're going to put a spring or elastomer suspension on a seat , it makes little difference whether it's attached to the seat bottom, or it's in the post. But both give possibility of 2 stage shock absorption, or more, with different spring rates , imo.

For every seat that someone says they love, there are reviews by others saying they hate it and its uncomfortable.

I have tried many over the years...For the past 5 years, i have only used this one as it uses some type of memory foam and is quite gentle on my rhuematoid arthritis settling into my hips...Its also wide enough for my wide butt...Also you will notice it is lacking a nut cracker...lol...i ride for hours with this seat with next to no discomfort...And its cheap too...lol...DAMIEN

For every seat that someone says they love, there are reviews by others saying they hate it and its uncomfortable.

WELL...after all, you DID ask for our opinions...lol...DAMIEN

Might as well leave the $250 ones out of discussion. Would never go there.

My intuition says most people might spend up to $30, and its mostly crap at that price point...

I bought one for $38 dolars years ago and it was pretty much crap so i tossed it into the scrap metal pile :D

How about you

I did use one for awhile I’d say there there alright if you don’t have suspension at all and you travel real bumpy roads. I changed it because the build at time I wanted a laid back seat post. I don’t really miss it.

Not talking about ass, but these girls most certainly.

Last edited:
Back