Switch for a Brake Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm discombobulated on the Bible, why, because men wrote it. I believe in every word Jesus said, the rest is up for debate.

He also created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve...Yet people want to change that too now by using "science" because they do not like how God made them in the first place, not trusting that He knows what is right or wrong and taking upon oneself to change all that...lol.

I'm disconbobulated on the Bible, why, because men wrote it. I believe in every word Jesus said, the rest is up for debate.
God guided the hand of Daniel in the writing of the Bible, Daniel said to God, "I know not of what I write but trust in You."

I believe in every word Jesus said,
If you really did, then you would believe that the bible DOES say Jesus is the LOGOS also translated as The Word, and that the WORD of God, the bible, is inspired by His Holy Spirit and the writing of it was guided by "The Word" to Gods prophets and others who believed in Him and served Him.

God guided the hand of Daniel in the writing of the Bible, Daniel said to God, "I know not of what I write but trust in You."
Daniel was thrown in the lions den and an angel shut the mouth of the lions. I wondered if the lions purred all night so Daniel could sleep.

I would bet at least one was his pillow while the others gathered around him and let their body heat keep him warm all night too...lol...lol.

Purring was a bonus...lol.
Yeah, while Nebuchadnezzar had a sleepless night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back