Switch for a Brake Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate talking about things of faith on a MAB forum but........In its basic form let's look at a fly, or an ant colony. The complexity of those two species bewilders the mind. The fly in its ability to fly and the way it does so. The ant colony with its Marxist behavior in true form, bees included. My point is I don't believe those two species are a culmination of chance mutations. Somehow their design is encoded in their genes, hence Intelligent design.
1 other example is the human eye, complex and beautiful. How can that come into existence by chance mutation?

I hate talking about things of faith on a MAB forum but........In its basic form let's look at a fly, or an ant colony. The complexity of those two species bewilders the mind. The fly in its ability to fly and the way it does so. The ant colony with its Marxist behavior in true form, bees included. My point is I don't believe those two species are a culmination of chance mutations. Somehow their design is encoded in their genes, hence Intelligent design.
1 other example is the human eye, complex and beautiful. How can that come into existence by chance mutation?
There is information in your DNA. Information always comes from a mind.

Ahh Grasshopper, w/o DNA the mind doesn't exist.

then the code to make you in dna is evidence of that fact in the physical realm.

Your dna can stretch to the sun and back about 600 times.
I was wondering why my body is wearing out so fast at my young age of almost 68...It must be all that high mileage I put on this model year when I was younger...lol.

Yep...At one time I was stretched out lean, mean, and slim and sleak like a Zepplin diridgable, now I'm just an old gas bag shaped more like a Goodyear blimp...lol.
@darwin

Jesus' words were written by men, so if you believe Jesus' words, you should believe the entire Bible. Also Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Also, why would men risk their lives for something that wasn't true? All the Apostles deaths are recorded in history and all the places written about in the bible can be found today. The Bible also predicts that in the last days Israel will regain their land again, (which happened in one day in 1948). It also predicts in Ezekiel 38, the Russia, Turkey, Iran alliance that will come against Israel in the last days. Also in the last days there will be a one world government and a cashless economy. It also predicts the destruction of Damascus which could occur around the same time as the rapture of the church.

This is kinda cool. You'll have to tell me what you think of it Damien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back