Sydney MBc rally, who is in?

• Thread starter FullySicAussieAussyAussy!
  • Start date
Well, guys, My motor from zbox should arrive tomorrow. And, all going well, I'll have it up and running soon :D. I'd love to join everybody for a ride, but could only make it on the 15th.

Well, guys, My motor from zbox should arrive tomorrow. And, all going well, I'll have it up and running soon :D. I'd love to join everybody for a ride, but could only make it on the 15th.

Take your time and happy assembly :D

about the dates for first gathering/BBQ thing...
I'm sure there will be a meet every month after the initial first one, so don't think this is a one off. So don't fret.
We just need to establish a good time and place that can be alternating from Saturday to Sunday every month maybe.

Looks like a decent crowd now.....
I will have to print some banners up.

BTW.Does anybody know a good set of roads to ride to Bondi Beach and back if we decide to ride there on the 14th June after eating n stuff at Centennial???

and i will print some RTA sheets regarding powered bikes and the legalities/exemptions

Bondi and Back

BTW.Does anybody know a good set of roads to ride to Bondi Beach and back if we decide to ride there on the 14th June after eating n stuff at Centennial???

I know the roads to Bondi.
I'll get a map going and post it up.
I think I'll be up for that ride on the day.

I'd like to stick with Sat 14th for now.
We've told lotsa people it's Saturday...

The Road to Bondi

I can ride from Bondi Beach to Centennial Park in About 20 minutes.
So we should be able to do this route within 1 hour there and back from
the site we've selected.

See attached map, the distance is probably about 8km there an back.
I have marked a route in red.

There's lotsa nice beach views to stop at/see along the way.
In fact my avatar is a shot taken at Bronte Park, which is along the route.

Attachments

• road to Bondi.jpg
    road to Bondi.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 240
Alrighty, I'm definitely interested. Wondering how I'll go getting my bike up there, reckon I could ride from Caringbah? :p. Engine's only done like 7km now :p.

Also, could we make it Sunday?

Alrighty, I'm definitely interested. Wondering how I'll go getting my bike up there, reckon I could ride from Caringbah? :p. Engine's only done like 7km now :p.

Also, could we make it Sunday?

Sat i think is best for most.

Jonas I use to live in caringbah. if you like i'll train it over to you and then we can ride up to the city together :D

Back