Attachments

• IMG_20170314_115514.jpg
    IMG_20170314_115514.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20170314_115532.jpg
    IMG_20170314_115532.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 181
rule of thumb is to dish in for skinny tires, out for fat tires

Well got the sprocket on any which way but loose, tested it got 1.4 MPH Faster than the T 44 for 20 bucks plus shipping I don't think it was worth all the time and money I still half to remove another link. My Flying Horse has turned into the Flying Jackass, might ship it back still pissing oil out the head.
I went over carb needle adjustments 1 cleat at a time manage 2 more MPH.

seen folks spend hundreds on 'performance' parts and get less than 4mph extra out of it - these are crappy little motors that run great for what they are if you don't mess with them

I would imagine that it's a good thing to be reducing your cruising rpm a little, and your top speed runs will shake the bearings to death slightly less so might actually be a great upgrade. I am "sure" more speed gains for less money can be had by reducing the aerodynamic drag. Lower bars by flipping the stem or bars and stem, tighter clothing is a big one, front windshield, anything like that.

seen folks spend hundreds on 'performance' parts and get less than 4mph extra out of it - these are crappy little motors that run great for what they are if you don't mess with them
To top it all off I'm chicken-s**t to go over 22MPH unless it's a long highway with hundred miles to do to prevent from falling asleep increase speed to 37 MPH then hang on crush the hand grips, just like to be ready for long haul.

Back