Taking a break from bikes

Redneckcruisersoftexas

Local time
3:18 AM
About a week ago I decided to go buy a Chinese dune buggy and take a break from my bike, I have been wanting to build something up that I can just tear up a field with so I have a buggy with a gy6 150, but… it has a big bore kit making it a 205cc it has more torque than my old Honda 350 but top speed is only about 18. I paid $500 for this I believe 2007 buggy. Just thought I would give a little update on what’s been going on.

3D05C253-D46B-4B55-93DC-AB53A42EBCAF.jpeg
4C88FA42-C007-40AD-A782-7926C64C16EB.jpeg

Epic man. I need to put my little one seat buggy back together. A few weeks ago somehow the engine plate busted off, so I got it welded back on but I still need some more parts to rebuild my front suspension and steering

Looks like fun. From the wear on the front tires someone enjoyed it. Around here there's no place close to ride something like that unless you trailer it 50 miles.

Looks like fun. From the wear on the front tires someone enjoyed it. Around here there's no place close to ride something like that unless you trailer it 50 miles.
My problem is no one wants to trailer my toys out to the hills about 2 miles out and I don't have a license yet

My problem is no one wants to trailer my toys out to the hills about 2 miles out and I don't have a license yet
Here in New Mexico he wouldn't need to trailer it at all...It is actually LEGAL to ride your offroad vehicle on public roadways no registration, insurance, or License required so you can access offroad areas...Ain't that a kick in the head for being "user friendly"...lol....lol.

Back